Terms and Conditions – Waterloo Cyclo-Cross World Cup Competition
Endura Inc (the "PROMOTER")
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Endura Inc Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition opens at 8am CST on 8th October 2021 and closes at 3pm CST on 10th October 2021. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Prize Draw is open to all persons aged eighteen (18) or over. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
3. In order to
enter the Prize Draw, Entrants must: enter their email address into the box
provided on the endurasport.com website. By proceeding, Entrants are confirming
that they are happy for their personal details to be added to The Promoters
on how we handle and use personal information including how to withdraw consent
at any time.
NO ENTRY FEE OR PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS GIVEAWAY.
4. There will be One (1) winner (the “Winner”)> who will receive the following items (the “Prize”):
One (1) of Hummvee Waterproof Hooded Jacket
One (1) of MT500 Spray Shorts
One (1) of Transloft Long Sleeve Baselayer
One (1) ofHummvee Plus Gloves
One (1) of BaaBaa Merino Winter Socks
5. The Winner for the Prize will be drawn on 13th October 2021 at random from all entries received. The Winner will be contacted by email on 13th October 2021. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 27th October 2021. If the Winner cannot be contacted by email by 27th October 2021 The Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
6. The Winner agree to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
7. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever. No travel or subsistence costs are included in the Prize
8. The Winner’s name will be made available after 27th October 2021 on us.endurasport.com and Facebook.com/Endura Official as well as other Endura social media platforms.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
11. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Endura Inc, whose registered office is at 118 E Ortega Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.