Terms and Conditions – Endura 99-In-9 – Pro SL Outfit Competition
Endura Ltd (the “PROMOTER”)
These Terms and Conditions apply to the 99-in-9 Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”). By entering into the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition opens at 00:00 BST on 1st January 2022 and closes at 23:59 BST on 21st January 2022. No entries shall be accepted before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
2. The Prize Draw is open to all persons aged eighteen (18) or over. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever. The Prize Draw is specifically closed to employees of the Promoter, any associated companies, their families and anyone professionally involved in this promotion.
NO ENTRY FEE OR PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
4. There will be One (1) winner (the “Winner”) who will receive the following items (the “Prize”):
(1) of Pro SL 3-Season Jacket OR Pro SL Waterproof Softshell OR Pro SL
PrimaLoft Jacket II
One (1) of Pro SL S/S Jersey II OR Pro SL L/S Jersey II
One (1) of Pro SL Bibtights II OR Pro SL Bibshort
One (1) of Transloft S/S Baselayer OR Transloft L/S Baselayer
One (1) Pro SL Sock II (Pair)
(1) Women's Pro SL S/S Jersey II
One (1) Women's Pro SL Bibshorts OR Women’s Pro SL EGM Bibtight
One (1) Women’s BaaBaa Blend L/S Baselayer
(1) Pro SL Sock II (Pair)
PLUS additional items of winner’s choice totalling £200 at Endura RRP.
6. The Winner for the Prize will be drawn on 26th January 2022 at random from all entries received. The Winner will be contacted by email on 26th January 2022. Where the Promoter notifies a Winner by email, the Winner must provide confirmation of receipt by reply email by 31st January 2022. If the Winner cannot be contacted by email by 31st January 2022. The Promoter reserves the right to select another winner at random from the remaining eligible entries and thereafter until all winners are found.
7. The Winner agree to take part in post-Prize Draw publicity at the request of the Promoter. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to the Promoter’s unrestricted use of any post-Prize Draw publicity for the Promoter’s own purposes in all activities including, without limitation, marketing and promotional activities worldwide including use on the Promoter’s websites and social networking platforms.
9. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever. No travel or subsistence costs are included in the Prize.
10. The Winner’s name will be made available after 26th January 2021 on www.endurasport.com and Facebook.com/EnduraOfficial as well as other Endura Ltd social media platforms.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Prize Draw at its sole discretion.
13. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Endura Ltd, whose registered office is at 3 Starlaw Park, Livingston, United Kingdom, EH54 8SF.
14. To the maximum extent permitted by law the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. By entering this Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. English law governs this Prize Draw and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.